Check off all your back-to-school health boxes at one appointment
Believe it or not – it’s already time to think about the beginning of a new school year.
The State of Kansas requires all students Kindergarten through Grade 12 to be up-to-date on their immunizations. Now, more than ever, it is crucial that as many students are vaccinated as possible.
If your child plans to participate in sports during the 2022-23 school year, they are required to have a sports physical prior to the start of any season.
The American Academy of Pediatric Dentistry recommends that children start seeing a dentist every six months. Back-to-School is a great time to be sure your child has had a recent dental exam and cleaning.
Heartland @ Panda Pediatrics
We exist to provide quality and compassionate health care to all children & adolescents in Lawrence and surrounding areas – focusing on integrated, patient-centered care.
As part of the Heartland Community Health Center Family, Heartland @ Panda Pediatrics accepts all patients regardless of income or insurance status.
We’re there when you need us, we have a physician on call 24-hours-a-day and a nurse triage line for all of your questions.
Our pediatricians provide high quality primary care from infancy to adolescence – evaluating physical, mental, emotional and social development
- Dental and oral health care including cleaning, x-rays, fluoride, fillings, sealants, and extractions
Mental & Behavioral Health
- Mental and behavioral health services such as treatment of anxiety, depression, ADHD, and more, as part of a whole-person treatment plan
Pharmacy & Medication Assistance
- Affordable medication and discount programs at River City Pharmacy
- Community-based program that brings free comprehensive dental care to area schools
A Compass Project
- Insurance eligibility assistance
Beat the Heat with Free Ice Cream!
Thanks to our friends at McDonald’s, our patients get a coupon for a free ice cream at their back-to-school checkup! Call today to make your appointment while supplies last.