Heartland is offering a community-wide curbside flu clinic on Saturday, October 24th (8AM – 12PM) at 346 Maine Street. Drive by and get your flu vaccine! Questions? Call us at 785-841-7297.
Heartland is committed to providing you care anywhere, anytime. That’s why Heartland is now offering Telehealth visits to connect you with your provider at Heartland from the comfort of your home or office. Learn more about ways to access Telehealth services.
If you or someone you know needs to talk, please encourage them to call 785-841-7297. We are here to help. This service is available for all. You do not have to have established care at Heartland to access behavioral health services. Behavioral Telehealth services are also available for patients.
Welcoming all who need care.
We exist to:
- Provide quality and compassionate health care to all people in Lawrence and surrounding areas – focusing on integrated, patient-centered care for all.
- Collaborate to expand access to health care and promote healthy lifestyles to build healthy communities
Holistic integrated health care
Heartland Community Health Center serves Lawrence, KS and surrounding areas with primary care, dental care, and mental and behavioral health care. We are dedicated to practicing holistic, integrated health care – a health model that focuses on physical health as well as emotional, and social health. With the integration of mental and behavioral health services, Heartland acknowledges that we are more than just physical bodies.
We offer quality, affordable services to all community members, regardless of income or insurance status. The medical clinic is similar to a family practice doctor’s office but with the addition of a dental clinic and other wellness specialists.
Heartland is a Federally Qualified Health Center and a recognized Patient-Centered Medical Home (PCMH) that offers its patients accessible, coordinated and compassionate care to ensure that all needs are met.
Since the beginning of COVID-19, Heartland has responded and modified its health center to keep patients, staff, and community members safe. We want to provide the highest-quality and safest care, so you can focus on getting the answers you need when you are at Heartland.
What to expect when you are preparing for an appointment:
- Please bring your own face mask or cloth covering.
- Heartland Community Health Center requires all patients, visitors and staff to wear a face covering or mask while on its campuses to guard against COVID-19 transmission.
We committed to keeping you safe, therefore, when you visit you’ll notice:
- Strict limits to the number of people on campus.
- Carefully monitored entrance points.
- Screening of all patients for symptoms and possible COVID-19 exposure before entering our buildings.
- Masking policy enforced: All patients, visitors and staff must wear masks.
- Waiting areas arranged for social distancing.
- Enhanced cleaning of exam rooms and equipment after each patient.
- Frequent deep cleaning of other clinic spaces.
Why We’re Here
Heartland Community Health Center would like to announce that on November 26, Julie Boden Schmidt joined the organization as interim CEO. Schmidt will provide strong leadership as the search to find the right person to lead Heartland on a long-term basis continues....
The Holiday Homes Tour, an annual fundraising event now hosted by Heartland Community Health Center, announces it will feature seven Lawrence homes this year. The tour, now in its 14th year, will take place on Sunday, Dec. 2, 2018, from noon to 5 p.m. Event proceeds...
Heartland Community Health Center
346 Maine St., Suite 150
Lawrence, KS 66044
2210 Yale Road
Lawrence, KS 66044
Monday – Thursday
8:00AM – 7:00PM
8:00AM – 5:00PM
To reach Heartland’s on-call service outside of business hours or during clinic closures and holidays, please dial 785-841-7297.
For emergencies, dial 911.
Please call in advance to speak to
a patient service representative
New patients may also access walk-in hours, depending on availability.